Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kill Alex Cross

Author's Note: This is a retelling book ad for the book "Kill Alex Cross".

Genre: Drama, Fiction, Action, Romance

364 pages in this book


Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you’re family was kidnapped and what would all happen with the investigation? What if you received a note from the kidnapper stating that he will kill your family? I recommend the book "Kill Alex Cross" by the author of James Patterson, for readers that like action and crimes in their stories.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this short response. I think that you could work on your first 2 sentences a little bit better. I think that you did a really good job on this piece and i think it is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you did an amazing job on your word choice. It completely tells the story. I love the cliff hanger at the end! I think that you could use a little more work on an interesting written recommendation. But that is it! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a good job, but you should add a comma in the first sentence, but I really liked how you used a question to start with.

    ReplyDelete